Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"Can't Sleep, The Clown Will Eat Me"

You know, I've never understood the fear of clowns. I'm amused that it is common enough to have it's own name - Coulrophobia. And I don't want to make fun of anyone who has this particular fear, but I really don't get it. I suppose I've never had a reason to find a clown creepy, so it's never bothered me. In my mind, clowns, even the evil ones (and trust me, there are evil clowns out there - You know who you are!!!) are basically cartoons that have decided to walk among us. They are almost cuddly, in a weird sort of way. A very weird sort of way. A very very very weird sort of way.
Very.
Essentially, this is a mindless sort of posting, which will be fairly common. Just like most things, it will take some time for me to find an identity for this particular forum.
My car's name is Vanessa.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not "afraid" of clowns...
but I may have been one to be a little uneasy around them.
There was someone at my high school that was afraid of the mascot. Maybe it was a childhood memory thing.
I dunno why anyone would be afraid of them. Personally, I'd be afraid of mimes, but the strange thing is...
I could become one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home