Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Just watch out for ceiling fans

Today I slept until 3:30 in the afternoon. Before any of you start mocking me for being lazy or are disgusted/jealous of my late sleeping, I urge you to remember that I was up until 7:30am. Before any of you start mocking me for having nothing better to do than simply stay up until all hours of the day or are disgusted/jealous by my staying up until all hours of the night, I urge you to remember that I was working from 7pm last night until 6:30am this morning. We are doing some refits (a refit is when we change all of the old signs/banners to the new style) at Home Depots around Calgary, and that means we cannot work during the day when the store is open, especially when we are doing banners because we need to use the skylift for those. I spent significant amounts of time twenty feet above the ground on a lift that only swayed when you moved. Or breathed. Or didn't move. It is very stable, but it doesn't really feel like it when you're up there. All in all, this could be a long week. Also, the old banners that I took down were REALLY dirty. I was wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans, and by the end of the night, they both looked like a grey/brown colour. It was nasty. And fun!

1 Comments:

At 2:12 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

yea, well I cut my hand on a 1979 impala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home