Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloo

After a two week hiatus, Grasp the Nettle has returned. It was not a deliberate break, life just got in the way. Last week, I was going to update and my computer stopped working for most of a day. Technically it was just the internet that stopped working, but it is hard to load something up on the internet when you can't access the internet. So I didn't.
Today, it is being weird and freezing every once in a while for a few seconds. I think that is because I ran the battery down and it is recharging, but is still pretty low in power. It's not really a big deal.
Finally, an announcement about Thunderfunk the Superchicken. I am going to wrap up that story in the next few weeks. It has been fun to create, but I am busier now than I was before, and it is hard to come up with a new part to one story every week, let alone two, and I have a more concrete plot line for Fools of us All laid out (I know, hard to tell), so I figured I would spend more time finishing that one.
Anyway, that's all I have for now. I will try to update about my Thanksgiving tomorrow or Wednesday (it was good).

1 Comments:

At 6:04 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

do you remember the worm soup? mmmmm barley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home