Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thunderfunk the Superchicken, Pt 8

8. Well that was unexpected
Thunderfunk finished lacing up his giant red shoes as Straw put the final touches on his own clown make-up. They had gathered the information that they needed to put the final pieces together. The Japanese navy was sailing to make attacks on both Australia and India. But thanks to these clown suits, plans were about to change. An electronic beam would be shot out when Thunder used his squirting flower, causing mass confusion to the sonar, leaving the ship they were currently on completely helpless. When the other ships came to investigate, a mysterious torpedo accident would cripple their fleet beyond repair. Meanwhile, Straw would set up a video link with the fleet nearing India and convince them that a horrible madness had taken over the ship, and that all navy personnel were under a forced quarantine, thus stopping them from proceeding any further, and in fact sending them back to their home port. By the time they discovered the truth, the timing would be thrown so far off that there was no possibility of a successful attack on their part. It was his best plan ever. Thunderfunk cackled evilly.
“No I don’t.”

Yes he does.
“No I don’t. This is ridiculous. A clown suit? Do you even have any clue what you are doing? None of this makes any sense. Frankly, I’ve been feeling pretty weirded out by all of this since chapter three. If you ask me, you have no idea what is going on, and so you just hope no one will notice. This is very sloppy, and I refuse to be a part of this.
Seriously, it is fairly obvious what I would really do. If I’m so evil, and so smart, it would be child’s play to fake a new set of orders from the high command, or whatever you want to call them, changing their sailing orders. Since I’m evil, I would probably make up some sort of story about the other fleet going rogue and they would have to go attack them and stop them. And we would send one to the other fleet saying the same thing about the fleet we are with. They would meet somewhere halfway between and blow each other to bits. Then we would go on to the other armies around the world and stop them. Heck, I bet you haven’t even decided on which armies we would be facing. You’re pathetic. I’m going to my trailer.”
Hey, that hurts. Come back here, you can’t just leave. Straw, talk to him!
“Sorry, but I think I agree with him. This is obviously a second rate production, and though I’m grateful for the chance to do the best with what I’m given, I think it would be best for everyone if we all had a vacation and took a break from each other. Let our heads clear and tempers cool off, you know? It might be best if you concentrated on that time travelling story, with what’s-his-face. Jimmy jimmy?”
James.
“Right, him. There seems to be a bit more clarity and purpose there, so I think that would be best. Besides, the time off will give us all a chance to concentrate on our hobbies. I’m going to collect more buttons of cartoon characters. I think I’ve got a good lead on a Poppa Smurf. I’m excited.”
Um, okay. Well, it’s been fun.

I guess that’s it for now. Due to creative differences, Thunderfunk the Superchicken is on hiatus until further notice. Please continue to tune in on Mondays for the further adventures of James, Mel, Ruds, and the entire crew in The Importance of a Good Breakfast. Until then, farewell.
Hey Frank? Yeah, it’s me. Look, Thunderfunk and James both just walked, so the projects on the shelf for now. No, I don’t understand how this could have happened, it just did. All right, I’ll try, but don’t hold your breath. Look, I’ll call you later, I think I’m still typing. Yeah, okay. Give my love to Carol and the kids. Oh, right, Cindy. Sorry. Yeah, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home