Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Who's doing the tagging now?!?

Did you know that....

Four jobs I've had:
1. Waiter
2. Sign Hanger at Home Depot
3. Knife Salesman
4. Shoe Salesman

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. About a Boy
2. Spider-man 1 & 2
3. Grosse Pointe Blank
4. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Asking me to pick only four isn't very nice...

Four places I've lived:
1. Regina
2. Saskatoon
3. A gravel pit outside of Prince George
4. Caronport

Four tv shows I love to watch:
1. Holmes on Homes
2. Futurama
3. Fraggle Rock (I just bought the first season on DVD...I'm so excited!)
4. Seriously, I don't watch much TV. I don't even know what's on anymore

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Calgary
2. Edmonton
3. Banff
4. Yellowstone

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Roast Chicken (or Turkey) with stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc. I'm drooling right now.
2. Fried Chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. Still drooling
3. My mom's banana bread. Way drooling.
4. Perogies and Smokies. It's just a wave of drool now...

Sites I visit daily:
1. Comics.com
2. Ucomics.com
3. Dailyink.com (it's a comic strip website)
4. 11 people's blogs (Scott, Chris, Jeff, Peter, Rachel, Ben, Lorraine, Niki, Jon, Jacquie (plus a second one of Jacquie's) and Scott Adams).

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Ireland
2. Space
3. Lost in the world of a good book
4. Found

...now you know!

And now I tag Rachel (you've done it, and now you've been tagged...backwards but now all the proper steps have been taken), Jon, Lorraine, Jacki, Jesse, and Nicki.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 a.m., Blogger Jesse said...

I want the first season of Fraggle Rock!

*Sticks his hands in is pockets and kicks at the dirt*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home