Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Achy breaky everything

We had our first big snowfall of the season starting late on Saturday night (when it was more rain than snow) and continuing until late Sunday morning. Of course, it was the first Sunday I had worked in a couple of months, and I have not been shown how to use the snowblower, and everything had to be clear before church, so I ended up being at work by six so I could spend the next three and a half hours shovelling by hand an entire long driveway and four entrances to the church. Now I am sore and determined to learn how to use that bloody snow blower. Even the palms of my hands are sore. I don't know how that works, but they are.
The real annoying part is I hadn't bothered to worry about the snowblower because I had checked the weather a few times and it had never said it was going to snow. Boy will it be nice when we can control the weather. And the birds.
Anyway, I updated Grasp the Nettle again. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home