Sunday, June 04, 2006

I feel good. Da da da da da da da!

The current time, as I write this, is 11:55. If I were to be up at 8am in the morning and get a full night's rest, then I would be well advised to go to bed now. Instead I am going to watch more of the show Firefly (which I will tell you about later, but after just watching the first show, I have to say that I'm impressed so far). Why, you may ask, am I willing to subject myself to a night bereft of sufficient sleep? The answer is, I'm not. Instead of getting up early after a late night to go to work, I'm not going to work at all. And it's not because my boss can't get his act together, as the case has been for much of the last month, and there is no work for me to do. Rather, it is because my boss can't get his act together, so I quit. That's right, I have officially left my job and am moving on to....well, I'll figure that out soon. But in the meantime, I'm taking tomorrow as a day to just relax, get caught up on some things that I've let slide, and glory in knowning that my next job will have to be more organised because it would be hard for it to be less.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 p.m., Blogger Corndog said...

Get a job at Palliser!!! You would be good! And Firefly is pretty good. I think I saw the frst episode... and maybey a couple others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home