Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm an uncle again! My sister-in-law just gave birth to an 8lb baby boy (as opposed to an 8lb adult boy??!?!?!!) and they have named him....something. I think I'm just going to call him A.J. because those are his initials. If memory serves it stands for Avery Johnson, but I'm not completely sure. Avery for sure, but not convinced about the Johnson. So A.J. it is.
Hey, what do you want from me? The call was at least five minutes ago. That's a long time to remember stuff.
It was interesting because we've known when the baby would be born for about six months now (maybe a bit less, I don't actually remember (see!) when they made the appointment and set the date). For health reasons Terra (my S-in-L has to give birth via Caesarean section, so that was all planned out ahead of time. No uncertainties here. Except for his middle name.
Jackson?
Jarret?
John-john?
Jamiroquai?
Jebediah!
Josiah?
Jimmy?
Justin?
...

1 Comments:

At 1:31 a.m., Blogger Corndog said...

The J obviously stands for Justice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home