Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Perks

My roommates mom came to visit last weekend. She's a nice woman, very friendly and a little nutty (which explains Rob...). She went shopping for Rob, but he wasn't with her at the time and she hadn't talked with him about it, so she bought quite a lot of food. The best part is, she bought more than Rob can eat on his own, so I get some free food myself. And the bester part is she bought a jar of Cheez Whiz, one of the big jars, and Rob never eats the stuff. So I get it. That's exciting because the big jars are expensive. I usually get a small jar, and it lasts me a while. This one is going to last me quite a while. I wonder how long it takes for Cheez Whiz to go bad....

2 Comments:

At 1:52 p.m., Blogger Monty P said...

Take heart. We've had jars of Cheez Whiz around for a long time, and I have yet to see one go bad. Gotta love free food!

 
At 3:09 p.m., Blogger Jordan said...

I think in order for something to go bad it has to have some semblance of real food in it. Since Cheeze Whiz doesn't, you should be good. I love the stuff too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home