Saturday, April 08, 2006

I walk the line

This morning I went to butter my toast, and when I grabbed the butter out of the fridge I nearly threw it across the room because it was almost empty when I thought it was right full. I puzzled about that for a minute until I realised that I had merely dreamt that the butter was full. I hadn't thought of this until right now, but why am I dreaming about my butter container? Anyway, the point I'm driving at here is that the line between my dreamworld and the real world is rather fuzzy for me sometimes. I will regularly bring up conversations with people that only happened in my dream because in my mind it actually happened. There are times where I'm completely thrown for a loop because something that I thought had happened turns out to have been a dream and nothing more. It's a little disconcerting at times. On the other hand, I have really cool dreams. I wish I could record them as they were happening. That'd be awesome.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 p.m., Blogger Monty P said...

I remember one time when I went to a girl at school and told her, "It really sucks that you're moving to Winnipeg." She looked at me like I was nuts. Eventually I figured out that I had dreamed it all. Just one of many examples. I hear ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home