Sunday, March 26, 2006

And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. The ring of fire.

This sure was an eventful week*. First of all, I decide to make a stirfry, and I put the oil on to let it heat up. Did you know that oil eventually sets itself on fire? I didn't know that. Now I do know that. Some things aren't good to learn the hard way.
And then, on Thursday, I fell off of a ladder. It may have been Wednesday. Fortunately I landed on my butt, not my head or other important part. I scraped my elbows and one knee, but otherwise I was fine. Oh, I may have popped a blood vessel in my eye as well, because it got all bloodshot on one side for a couple days, but that's all cleared up now. I can't wait to see what this week has in store for me.

*Events may have taken place over two weeks. I really can't remember exact dates.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 a.m., Blogger Lorraine M said...

Yikes!! That is SOME time you've been having!

Just don't fall off your ladder INTO the burning ring of fire!

LT

 
At 9:14 a.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

Wow! Hope next week is better! :) Still eventful, mind you-but in a good-not-injuring-yourself-way! ;)

Niki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home