Sunday, April 16, 2006

I hope you had the time of your life...

Here's something odd that I do. Whenever I leave my house, as I'm walking towards my car I pull out my keys and I grab the door key so that I can unlock the door of my car. Almost every time I end up grabbing my house key first (they are all on the same keyring) and then I have to figure out which is my car door key. But when I'm heading into the house I almost always grab my car door key first when I want to open my house door. Earlier tonight I actually started to try and put my house key into my car door. I don't know why this happens, I don't try to make it happen, and I never really think about it until after I've already done it. It's weird.

4 Comments:

At 10:57 a.m., Blogger something witty said...

YOU NEED HELP DUDE

 
At 11:27 a.m., Blogger Monty P said...

I have a similar tale of woe. Except for me it's with multiple key chains. Even if I just used my car keys, they are always at the bottom of my pocket, and the last ones I grab. Same with the house keys, or the truck keys. It's kind of freaky....

 
At 2:23 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

see if you were like me, you wouldn't have this problem. i have only two keys on my keychain and they both happen to be the same...ok, maybe i'm the one who needs help. was that of any comfort? no? how about this...i'm going to pizza hut for dinner. no really i am, gtg. psst-i got into college. :)

 
At 9:42 p.m., Blogger Lorraine M said...

I solved the problem.... I have a fantsy electric door opener for the car.... now I want to have an electric door opener for the house....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home