Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Somebody saaaa-aaaa-aaaaaaavvvvve meeeeeeeeeeh!

I just want to give props to Lionel Luthor from Smallville. He rocks, even if he is evil. And, apparently, dead (I'm not that far quite yet).
It is a tough show to watch sometimes. I understand that Clark is trying to keep his secret identity a secret, but that does not mean that he has to keep everything a secret. Yet he refuses to tell anyone anything. I bet if he started telling people things before the end of the episode, fewer people would die. Sometimes I think he has killed more people than Lex.
I'm glad sometimes that real life isn't like drama T.V. I would hate to have to pause dramatically every twenty minutes or so, staring for an awkwardly long time without saying anything while everyone else stands around, also awkwardly not saying anything.
Y'know, for a billionaire who is always talking about his security personnel, it seems absurdly easy to just walk in on him without him knowing they are coming. Security at the Luthor mansion has to be the cushiest gig ever.
My right nostril is twitching right now, all by itself. I'm not even kidding.
Something I've learned from the show is to not to meddle with people's love lives. It doesn't ever end well. Also, people suck.
Clark totally just threw a guy twenty feet through the air, sending him crashing through a solid wood counter, and then he turns and hugs the girl he rescued, telling her "don't worry, he won't hurt anyone ever again." So, what, did he just kill the guy? He didn't even bat an eye.

CARS DON'T BLOW UP WHEN A TRAIN HITS THEM!
Okay, no, the guy came back. But he hurt someone, so Clark isn't a killer, but he is a liar.
I also am quite enjoying the fact that Lois and Clark only barely like each other.
Anyhoo, I gotsta go.
Grasp
the Nettle!

2 Comments:

At 3:37 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

Were you writing this as you were watching the show?

I used to watch it... then I missed a bunch of episodes and now I'm lost way back in the 1st or 2nd season. or something. Good show though, maybe one day I'll borrow the season DVD's from the library.

Side note: libraries are just as good for movie renting and don't cost anything ... well unless you're late and it sucks they're not open late. But other than that, they're pretty much awesome.

 
At 1:31 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

yeah, i was updating a bit as i watched...it's kind of fun sometimes. did it with the James Bond movies a couple years ago. You should check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home