Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm so very confused

So I checked to see if anyone had commented on my last post, and all it said was "News is coming. Maybe tomorrow." I had no idea what news it was talking about, and it was my own blog. I'm very mysterious.
I finally did it. I quit my job. One of them anyway. I finally decided that working six days a week was too much. I spent too much time being exhausted and having no energy. Of course, I am still going to work at both jobs for the next month and a half, but after that, it is full time at one, no time a 'tother. Also, I get a twelve day vacation in there as well, which is exciting.
Oh yeah, the job I'm keeping is at the paint store. As of February first-ish I am a paint man full time!

1 Comments:

At 3:34 a.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

YAY Vacaction :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home