Thursday, April 09, 2009

I win?

Yesterday I parked at work and thought I had done a bang up job. Turns out I was a bit crooked - not enough to be in the way, but definitely not completely straight. I didn't think much of it until I looked out again later and noticed that a car had parked beside me, also crooked, at the same angle as me. As I watched throughout the day I noticed that every car that parked beside me also parked slightly crooked, despite the straight lines that were clearly painted on the ground. By the time I was finished work, the entire row of cars was parked crooked.
Apparently I'm a trendsetter.

Grasp the Nettle

2 Comments:

At 9:00 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

well done!

 
At 3:33 p.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

Awesome!

chykgun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home