Thursday, November 10, 2005

Celebrate good times, come on!

Earlier this week I put exactly ten litres of gas in my car. The pump read 10.000 when I was done. I thought that was pretty neat.
I have now read through the entire Bible, every word. Well, I may have skimmed a bit through the chronologies in Numbers, but other than that, every word. I was using a 'schedule' that was designed to get through the Bible in one year. I started it three years ago. I think I'll do better this next year though.
I have seen some good movies lately. I watched Lost in Translation (starring Bill Murray) and enjoyed it very much. I also watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. That was a weird, but very good, movie. I reccommend both very highly.
Reccomend? Recomend? Recommend? I hate words some days.
I feel so lazy lately. I have slept until 2 or later every day this week. Of course, I don't get home until around 7 in the morning, so it's understandable, but it's still hard to get past the feeling of just being supremely lazy.
On Tuesday morning, I helped put some signs up at Calgary (Canadian?) Olympic Park (Plaza?). Every just calls it C.O.P., so I'm not really sure what it stands for. Except the Olympic. That I'm sure about. The signs we put up were on the Bobsled/Skeleton/Luge run. If you happen to see some of the competition this week on TV (I'm assuming that it will be on TV, maybe CBC), look for the Adidas signs at the top, as well as the AIT and Visa signs. Also, right at the top there is a sign for The Sign Guys. That's the company I work for.
I think I'm going to read the Harry Potter books soon. I may as well give in.
Say, this is my 100th posting. This calls for a celebration. Mmm...finishing off my hallowe'en candy.
Until next time, I'm going to be somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home