Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Here we go again

I'm back again. My internet has been acting really weird lately. Actually, working is not quite the right word. It stopped working on us a few weeks ago and just wouldn't work. We finally fixed it, but only for about a day or two, and then it stopped again. Suddenly it's working today, but I don't have any faith that it will last. I hope it does. Also, I've discovered that my computer doesn't want to play any computer games. It just shuts down halfway through. I don't know why. On the other hand, my car has been working fine lately. Actually, ever since I bought it, minus the fire.
If you didn't know, my car was on fire once. Not the whole thing, just the alternator. I lifted the hood and there were flames shooting up about a foot. I had to smother it with a rag because the only liquid I had was extremely flammable - oil. So I got it towed to a mechanic and he fixed it and now it's great.
Ciao

3 Comments:

At 5:14 a.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

yay! you're back. Although I think I may still be more excited about school ;) just kidding. How goes the publishing of your short story? ...and only you could be so nonchalant about your alternator shooting up flames... :)

 
At 10:51 p.m., Blogger Corndog said...

Hi Darrell. I hope Calgary is fun for you. Good luck with your TV.

p.s. Roald Dahl's book "My Uncle Oswald" is not a children's book.

 
At 11:56 p.m., Blogger Just Jaq said...

hey i remember the time you told me about your car catching on fire.

i think you were pretty non-chalant (as niki so accurately put it) about it at the time, too! hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home