Monday, June 19, 2006

Shhh...

With all of the talk about the DaVinci Code and the secret societies within that 'scintillating' story, I started wondering if I could ever find myself a member of a dark underground. I'm pretty good at keeping secrets. I find the occasional ritual kind of fun. I'm not afraid of dark and damp underground meeting places. But then I got to the wardrobe. It seems that most secret societies are rather fond of robes as the main uniform. Often the robes are accessorized with a stylish hood featuring two small holes for the eyes:


If I wore that, I'd be down on the ground in about two seconds. Heck, I have enough trouble walking with just pants on, let alone floor-length gowns. And then give me a sword:













Well, at that point, just forget about it. There's not a chance I'd leave here alive. Not a chance. So I guess it's just the mundane life of a non-secret society person for me. Ah well, at least I can still wear the tights in my spare time. Not . . . that I . . . wear . . . tights. I'm going to go now.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 a.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

i'll keep your secret...

 
At 6:31 p.m., Blogger Corndog said...

If you showed up to their meetings in your tights... you would end up being the "sacrifice".

PS - Carolina just got their second goal in game 7. Yarg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home