Saturday, January 13, 2007

Aromatherapy

So here's a compliment that I have never been able to give without feeling slightly awkward, or at the very least a bit unsettled: "You smell nice." There's just something that just seems weird about that. I don't know if I could ever say that to another person without feeling like it came out all creepy. I like to give compliments, but I think I'll just let you know if you smell bad and you can assume what you want the rest of the time. Deal? Deal. Excellent.

2 Comments:

At 5:28 p.m., Blogger Kristine said...

What if I smell like pie?

 
At 1:15 p.m., Blogger jSharky said...

What if someone smells oddly like the breakfast you just had... either that or the breakfast you wanted, but couldn't get for some unforseen reason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home