Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day Rant?

Another valentines day is coming and I, once again, am single. I should be depressed. I should be bitter. I should be hateful of all of the couples that I know who are all lovey-dovey with each other, making me ill at the very sight.
But I'm not. And do you know why? Because I find it hard to hate any holiday (or special day, as Valentines is not an official holiday) that ends with every store in the city selling discount chocolate.
Yeah, I'm gonna die fat and happy.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

I don't know that you could ever be fat. You're so tall (to us shorties, anyhow) that I would suspect the fat-ness would just sort of divvy itself up.

no?

In any case, don't die yet.

 
At 11:30 a.m., Blogger Monty P said...

Go ahead and die fat and happy, just don't do it any time soon. Of course, fat would take at least a couple of months.

Wonder what I should get/do for my wife....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home