Thursday, January 29, 2009

Top 250: #8

One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

Synopsis: When a theoretically sane man comes to the crazy house, will he change them before they change him? (Answer: No)

In casual conversation I mentioned to my friend Niki that I had never seen this movie (“Have you ever seen this movie?” “No.”), so she rented it and we watched it. Probably the easiest movie to find so far, except for the one I bought without knowing it was on my list.


Someone’s playing the saw!

It’s an early R&B group washing the floors in the hall.

He’s not a large man. And that guy he’s carrying on his back isn’t that big either. What? It’s only one guy? Oh.

I just ate a watermelon ‘flavoured’ candy just now. Tasty.

He said the ‘f’ word. He 'fights' too much. What were you thinking?

The cute young nurse is leading calisthenics, including chest thrusts. That’s the best part of these guys’ days.

That man has enough room for a racoon in his beard.

Holy crap, that man’s crazy...oh wait, they’re in the crazy ward. Never mind.

Christopher Lloyd is crazy. And then they put him in this movie.

“Your hand is staining my window.” She’s totally into him.

I think I saw a small family of Cubans hiding in that beard.

They fight like they’re brothers. I miss you Scott!

Maybe they’re not an R&B group. Maybe they work in a soda shoppe.

“Which one of you nuts has got any guts?”

It’s shameless how they flirt.

Maybe it’s a colony of squirrels.

I’m pretty sure that was a buttocks.

He just stole a bus full of crazy men.

Most people don’t smell fish by shoving it into their noses.

They are putting small, already dead fish on their hooks so they can go fishing. I bet they had to have the SPCA, or PETA, or Greenpeace, or loonies for the apocalypse, on set making sure no animals were hurt.

That man has big nostrils, according to Niki.

I can’t get out until you say I’m sane...and you don’t like me...crud.

He’s holding an entire dinette set on consignment in there. Place settings too.

Holy crap that’s Danny Devito.

I went to the psych ward and a wrestling match broke out.

Popeye’s in the crazy house!

“Ah, Juicy Fruit.”

He may have been able to convince me he was sane, but his hair has proved otherwise.

More chest thrusts.

I think Danny DeVito got harrier as he aged...more...more hairy...more harrier!

NIPPLES!

If I was the type to make fun of names, I would definitely tell you that guy’s name is Turkle. But I’m kinder than that, so I wouldn’t ever say it.

Danny DeVito’s hiding in there.

Decorate the crazy old wheelchair dude.

“I must be crazy to be in a looney bin like this.”

Danny DeVito should wear more clothes. Always. Even in the shower.

This is gonna end poorly for someone. Besides Turkle.

Hi mom.

I’m just waiting for these guards to break into a doo-wop song.

He’s the cool guard. “Riiiight.”

BUTTOCKS!

Christopher Lloyd is creepy.

I think he was filmed in fast motion.

Oh no, she’s turning into a cyborg!

I think the big guy ate Danny DeVito!

And then he hid in the beard!

What’s the point of strapping him in if you leave his arms free?

The lobotomy turned him into a bobblehead doll.

The saw player returned.

Heh. Turkle.

Nitzche did the music. He’s branching out from doing philosophy and being dead.


I liked it. Christopher Lloyd is creepy. Danny DeVito has never been very tall. And lobotomies were never okay.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 a.m., Blogger Monty P said...

Okay, so are you back at home, or still on the road?

Now I'm curious about this movie.

 
At 11:13 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I'm at mom and dad's place. Get home on Saturday

 
At 2:04 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

I must say your comments make waaay more sense when I have actually watched the movie with you.

*Hi Mrs. Ulriksen*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home