Monday, July 27, 2009

The stories are all true. Except for that one, you sicko.

For anyone who hasn't yet heard, yes I am dating now. Her name is Beth. I met her at my small group. She is smart, funny, pleasantly sarcastic, serious about God, and frankly I don't know why she would want to date me.
Maybe it's my hair.
We started dating on my birthday, which was cool. We had small group the next night, and then she had tickets for the Folk Festival which she had bought months ago, and today (Tuesday) she is leaving to the Philippines for two weeks. Eventually I'll get to hang out with her I hope :)

Grasp the Nettle

3 Comments:

At 9:18 a.m., Blogger something witty said...

i found out that only 3 percent of the plant has red hair. you have one freaky family!

 
At 6:03 p.m., Blogger Jordan said...

Yah. I knew you would find someone. When you bring her home to meet your parents you must let us meet her as well :)

 
At 11:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you blogged about me?? weirdo.
and yes, it's the hair.
beth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home