Monday, July 20, 2009

And Yet I Don't Like Pasta Salads

On Sunday for lunch I ate cold macaroni for lunch. The reason I ate cold macaroni was because my microwave died so I could not heat up my leftover macaroni. Actually, the reason I ate cold macaroni was because I had already pulled it out of the fridge and taken the lid off of the container before I remembered that my microwave was broken. My options at that point were to put the lid back onto the container and then put it back in the fridge, or to eat it anyway. I figured the second option was fewer steps so it made the most sense.
It takes alot of work to be that lazy, I'll tell you what.

Grasp the Nettle

1 Comments:

At 10:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny thing is that you have a stove in your place which would have worked great to heat up said food. Enjoy your new Nuke Box.

Finchie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home