Saturday, November 21, 2009

Morning song

Lately, I've been waking up with a different song stuck in my head every morning. And, of course, it is not the whole song, but just a line or two of the song. It just goes over and over and over and over in my head, and I find myself whistling it or humming it and it drives me nuts. Sometimes I have to play some music just to drown it out. And some of the songs have been pretty obscure, ones that I haven't heard in a long time. I have no idea why they are all coming out. It is like I have filled my head and now the songs are leaking out.
Bah.

4 Comments:

At 6:30 p.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

Sunny days
chasin the... clouds away
On my way to
where
the
skies
are
blue.

Can you tell me how to get...
How to get to sesame street?

mitskin

 
At 7:30 p.m., Blogger Candace said...

This is the song that doesn't end...yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because....this is this song that....

 
At 2:42 p.m., Blogger Jordan said...

Was one of them "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus because once you get that one in your head in NEVER LEAVES (and it's a ranther anoying song)

 
At 10:16 p.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

i have never heard that song...and i am okay with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home