Friday, October 14, 2005

Signage

As promised, I have some news about my job. As of Thursday afternoon, I no longer am an employee at Chili's Texas Bar and Grill on Barlow Trail. And that makes me soooo happy. It was time for me to change jobs. As of Friday morning, I am an employee of the company that installs all of the signs for Home Depot across the country. That means that I will be travelling across the nation, putting in signs at Home Depots. Also, there are some other jobs that will be done at other places, all sign related, but Home Depot is the big one. And when I say all of the signs, I mean all of the signs. The ones hanging from the ceiling, on the wall, marking which aisle you are sauntering down are all going to be done by me and those with whom I work. This is exciting for me. Of course, now I'll have to start rising from my slumber earlier than I am accustomed to, but have no fear. I'll be fine.
So until next time - SNAKE!
P.S. - For anyone from Rockpointe Church, my boss is Brent Miller, a member of the church. His son Kevin worked with the youth in years past, and is now a firefighter.

5 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

good for you! and again i comment for my own selfishness...my blog has been changed AGAIN... http://trackmytravels.blogspot.com ...sorry about that! :) ok, again glad to hear you've got a new FUN job :) yay ~niki~

 
At 1:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you working for Brent??????

 
At 11:19 p.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

YES!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:53 a.m., Blogger Jordan said...

So are you not going to be living in Calgary anymore or do you just travel sometimes? Tell me more this is really interesting. Do you get to go everywhere like the maritimes and new york city and stuff or just western canada? This is cool. I'm happy for you.

 
At 1:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed sweet!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home