Thursday, September 29, 2005

Drip Drop

The past two days at work have each provided their own special challenges. Yesterday, I was supposed to work on the patio, but due to the fact that it was cold and cloudy, we decided not to open the patio. Instead, I ended working as the host, which is the person who greets and seats the customers. I have never done that before, or had any sort of training for the job. Fortunately, it was an absurdly easy job, so it was no problem. And then I went home and had a nap for a couple hours, and then felt drowsy for the rest of the day, until about midnight, where I was awake as I could be. That was bad, because it meant I couldn't sleep, so now I am really tired. Today at work, I ended up working on the patio because it was a very nice day out all morning. And then, about 2:00, it suddenly got cloudy and started to be a bit chilly. So I started taking down the patio (taking the salt, pepper, sugar, and tableclothes inside, and wiping down the tables and chairs), and while I was doing that, it started to rain. Fortunately, it didn't rain very hard. And then I didn't go home and nap. Hopefully I'll sleep tonight. And hopefully I won't get rained on tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 p.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

b ut what did the drip drop?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home