Monday, September 19, 2005

Super Grover!...has nothing to do with this posting.

For the past while, every time I go into my apartment, I've been smelling something that I couldn't quite identify. My best guess was that my new roommate was causing this smell somehow, though I wasn't sure how. I figured that because it hadn't been around before he moved in, but after he moved in, the aroma arrived.
Today, however, I experienced a breakthrough! As it turns out, on top of my fridge there were some cloves of garlic. Garlic that had been sitting there for a solid month now. Garlic that had turned to the dark side and started using its power for evil instead of good. I have now removed the garlic, and spent the entire night with my window open. That has cleared out the aroma rather well, and made it chilly in my room. My fingers are cold now. Actually, they are almost always cold, but there is an actual reason this time.
That's all.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 p.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

So you got hit by the Garlic-Harlot did you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home