Friday, November 25, 2005

Didja miss me?

A couple weeks ago someone showed me a small patch on their face just under the side of their jaw where they had missed when they were shaving, and once he had pointed it out, it was very noticeable. Today (I know, I'm kinda slow) I realised that there are advantages to having blond facial hair. If I miss a patch shaving, chances are good no one but me will notice. It simply doesn't show up. When I grow a gotee, it doesn't really seem to show up as a patch of hair on my face as much as it simply just changes the shape of my face.
Anyhoo, I'm back from my trip to Edmonton. It wasn't too bad, though the days were really long. I probably averaged 12 hours a day working, and I worked for ten days straight. It was crazy. Now I'm sitting here having not really slept since about 5pm yesterday, which would make this the twentieth straight hour I've been awake. I'm a bit sleepy, but mostly I'm hungry. Fortunately I've got soup on the stove. Speaking of which, gotta go.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 p.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

It sounds like you could get some nice scratch from this trip.

Based on the jobs you listed on a previous post...

I suggest that you convert it to singles and roll around in it in your room for awhile....Very theripudic.

***Please note: this would have been better 20 years ago, but loonies can still be fun!

 
At 7:46 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

OK. tough guy
times up
you proved your cooler than the rest of us!
now belly up to the table....... or do you want to see who is taller? uuuuh cuz I do know how to tango......... you savy???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home