Saturday, October 28, 2006

Guffaw

I just realised something today. I'm much happier when I am being creative. I was working on a project while I was in Langley and it was going well, and I was just finding things much easier to take. I was actually laughing at absolutely nothing while I was in the airport (well, it was more of a chuckle) just because I was amused at that moment. Now, does the creativity bring the happiness, the happiness bring the creativity, or is there an equal (or unequal) mixing of the two. I'm not sure. But I am sure that I like the TV show Due South, and if anyone wants to buy the DVDs for me, I would be greatly obliged.

3 Comments:

At 5:50 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

i think you need a top 10 list of tv showes you would buy in order

 
At 11:14 a.m., Blogger Corndog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:16 a.m., Blogger Corndog said...

I agree with Peter.

Also, God has made you to be creative, and when you do what God made you to do... You are happy. And then when you are happy, you can more easily be creative. I think it's a circle.

P.S. I had a major spelling error in my origonal comment, which is why I deleted it... I didn't know it would leave a sign that says "This post has been removed by the author."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home