Saturday, October 21, 2006

Who's move is it?

Well, I finally did it.
No not that.
No, not that either.
Woah, I don't know why you would think I would ever do that, that's just nasty. I like the way you think, though.

No, what I'm talking about is I finally sent in my short story to a magazine in the hopes of getting it published. I have no idea what my chances are, but I figure that I've got as good a chance as the next guy, so why not.
The story is called It's Your Move. At least, I think that's what I called it. Well, I guess I'll find out when they publish it (or, less optimistically, if they send it back saying they won't publish it). I had to print it out at the library and that is where I finally put a title on it, so I don't have it saved on my own computer anywhere. Ah well, the title isn't really that important.
Now I'm all excited. I hope I hear from them soon.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

good for you!! :) what's the name of the magazine again (i didn't get a chance to check it out last night when we were talking)...again, good for you! :)

 
At 4:38 p.m., Blogger Kristine said...

Sweet! Now you just have to convinc Sharky to write more and try to get things published.

 
At 11:09 a.m., Blogger Corndog said...

Good Luck Darrell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home