Friday, May 02, 2008

My face is cold

So the German word for drive is 'fahrt'. We were at Europa park yesterday (an amusement park in Germany) and there was a ride that featured old style cars (like from the twenties) that went around a track. It didn't go fast or anything, just one of those one you sit in and it goes around slowly and you get off - nice a calm, something the kids can go on if they're too small for the more intense rides. I mention this because the name of the ride was: Oldtimer Fahrt. I have never wished I had a camera more in my life.

7 Comments:

At 3:34 p.m., Blogger jSharky said...

Ahoy there!
Good to see you still blogging. I've been neglecting it for some time and giving more attention to facebook. Hope you're still having fun out there!

 
At 6:20 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

WHY DIDNT YOU HAVE A CAMERA? THAT IS NOT OK!

 
At 6:14 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

oh I SO enjoyed Europa Park...glad to hear you got to experience it. Did you guys drive ridiculously fast on the Autobahn? (do you usually??)

And also, I agree with your brother, you needed to have a camera. Now go back to Europa Park and bring a camera. K?

 
At 5:35 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

HA. my scheme worked! people think i am related! PUT ME IN YOUR WILL!!!

 
At 8:49 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

You already stole my DVDs. That's all you get! And I do have a camera. I just didn't want to be carrying it around with me all day, so I didn't take it.

 
At 9:55 p.m., Blogger braderick said...

ummm...k so what the heck is the point in having a camera if you don't take it places to take pictures with it?

 
At 4:17 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

i didn't want to carry it around - slash - i forgot it. back off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home