Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnknnn

Hello everyone. It has been almost two months since the Christmas break ended, and I have yet to have had any time off. We get one day a week off (on Monday, so not even a weekend) and only a few hours in the afternoon of every day, except the weekends where we don't really have set time, we just have to squeeze an hour here and there if we can. I am ready for a weekend off. Three more days.
Luckily for me, I have never really been a great communicator. As a friend of mine said (in reference to himself) "I'm great at receiving emails, but not quite as good at sending them". How true. It has been a long two months and as time has gone on, I have had less energy for staying in contact with people. I am sorry, I will try to do better. But not until next week.
Toodles

3 Comments:

At 10:57 a.m., Blogger Monty P said...

enjoy your weekend off. Wait until you have kids - then you never get a weekend off!

 
At 8:14 a.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

Good to hear from you. Enjoy your break that's coming up, sounds like you deserve it!

 
At 3:41 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Yeah, but you only have three. I have thirty-one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home