Saturday, January 05, 2008

I tried a beet casserole yesterday. Sigh.

Life here is funny. I have only been here for four months, but it feels like longer, much, much longer. It is an intense work environment. At the same time, I have been on Christmas vacation for three weeks, and I almost forget what it is like to have the guys around the dorm. Monday is going to be a bit of a shock to the system I think.
I'm ready for them to get back, though. I have a better sense of what is going on now and am more comfortable here, and I think it will be a good semester. I'm looking forward to this upcoming year, it should be a good one. I am also thinking of making some changes to my BLOG, but we will see how that all goes. I'll keep you updated as things develop.
Ciao

8 Comments:

At 12:52 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

but was it good?

 
At 5:03 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

no. no no no no no no no no NO no nein nein nein!

 
At 2:02 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

ooh, Sie sprechen Deutsch?

 
At 2:48 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

no. no no no no no no no no NO no nein nein nein!

 
At 3:00 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

aber doch! Du bist schon 4 monate in Deutschland, du sollst fliessig sein!
umm...if you don't understand that, you can blame it on my german. :S

 
At 9:17 a.m., Blogger Monty P said...

I don't understand that, but I think I'll blame it on my lack of German.

 
At 9:17 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

hokay

 
At 3:14 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

i'm barely fluent in english, let alone a second language!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home