Friday, November 09, 2007

As promised...

Hey everyone. As promised here are some pictures from my time here. These are all of my vacation to visit some of the people I worked at English camp with. They live in a small town called Griesheim, about 30kms south of Frankfurt. I went there with Anne-Claire, another English Camp staffer who lives at St. Chrishona, which is just outside of Basel in Switzerland. We took the train, and missed one connection because our train was late or something. Maybe we only had like two minutes to make our train and we didn't know which platform we had to be on. Whatever the case, we got there safe, and the trip back home was even easier. I will have some actual dorm pictures one of these days, I promise. Jonathon, Ruben, Hermy, and I just chill out.
Part of the castle at Heidelburg. I'm not in this picture.

The whole group. L to R: Sandra, Hermy, Ruben, Pia (sitting on ground), Anne-Claire, Me, Jonathon. Notice how I am the only one actually facing the camera? That is because Sandra told everyone to not look at the camera. In German. So naturally I decided to stare straight at the camera and, not knowing any German, I was the only one to do so. It's a good picture, though.


What a pretty group (Pia, Anne-Claire, Sandra)



I am amused. Ruben seems less sure.




4 Comments:

At 8:34 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

man, you are fuzzy

 
At 8:47 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

also check your last post, mandy posted

 
At 10:00 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

I notice you are wearing two LYC items...I like how volunteering gets you free shirts. Unless of course they weren't free, in which case I'm sorry because they should have been.
Anyways, great pictures-I do especially enjoy the one where you alone are staring at the camera (I didn't read the caption until after)...but now you know more German, right? :)

 
At 6:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah darrell schöne fotos!! it was a great weekend. can't wait to work with you at camp this summer.
Ich vermisse dich! sandra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home