Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'd vote for him

I finally did it, last night I watched Napoleon Dynamite. To everyone who said that I would enjoy it if I ever watched it, I only have this to say to you: you were right. It was awesome. I have never seen a person so awkward be so lovable. And funny. The dance was awesome, and to those who saw Adam Ayer do the dance know how great a job he did. The farmer shooting the cow in front of the bus full of school kids about had me dying of laughter, and, well, there is just too much. I even felt bad for his creepy uncle Rico. And his brother Kip becoming all hip-hop and stuff, hilarious.
Best of all, it is one of the cleanest movies ever. No swearing, no sex, limited violence (a steak thrown at a person on a bike - funny!), and still funny. Sweet ace.
Well, gotta go.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny thing is that I read your post... turned on tv... saw listing for that movie... and watched it again with Becks (first time seeing it for her). It was 9:00 and she was about to head to bed, but I suggested that she stick around for a few scenes. Well we watched the whole movie. Good times. Better are the quotes from the movie that you can find online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home