Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mm-mm-good

On Sunday we ate a genuine Korean meal, and I now understand why in general Asians are skinnier and healthier than North Americans. Assuming, of course, that they have enough food to eat.
The meal was a mixture of mushrooms, radishes (long, white radishes that looked like giant white carrots), cucumbers, onions, carrots, zuchinni, ground beef, spinach, and rice. All of the ingredients were sauteed up and then arranged neatly in a bowl (presentation is important in a Korean meal) and then served. There was a hot sauce that could be mixed in, and it was a very tasty hot sauce, nice and spicy, but also possessing an actual flavour, which I find many spicy foods do not - it is just spicy for the sake of being hot. It was very filling, extremely tasty, and there was virtually nothing bad in it. Oh, there was also a fried egg on top. Everything is mixed together to eat, and it was soooo tasty. I cannot emphasize enough how good it tasted. I could eat that regularly. And it would probably be better for me in the long run.
That being said, a good steak is a very fine thing, and God gave us pizza to help make the sting of losing the garden of Eden a bit easier to take.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 a.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

MMMMM....Pizza of Eden!!!!


Drooooollll!!!

 
At 9:18 p.m., Blogger Candace said...

MMMMMMM, sounds like a great meal!

 
At 1:58 p.m., Blogger Monty P said...

I just had pizza, but now I want more. And it would be worth trying this Korean stuff. I just had some Japanese food recently, and it was primarily cabbage. I hate cabbage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home