Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Stupid...mutter mutter...actor....

Last night I had a dream. My dad had suddenly gone wild with spending, buying all sorts of stuff for my mom: jewelry, diamond encrusted watches, clothes, and anything else he could think of. And then he went for the coup de grace: a brand new Bentley (he may only have been leasing it, but still -- a BENTLEY!) in any colour she would like. I was with them at the time and as we got to the dealership I looked at the Bentleys and made my dad promise that I would be allowed to drive it, at least from time to time.
And then, out of nowhere, Robert DeNiro gets up and starts lecturing my dad on the unwise financial decisions he was making and how bad an idea buying (or leasing) a new Bentley was. And then he basically forbids dad from getting the car! It was like he was some sort of financial advisor, whether we wanted one or not.
I woke up ticked at Robert DeNiro. Who does he think he is?
I want to drive the Bentley.

6 Comments:

At 2:24 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

that is hilarious. I'm sorry you didn't get to drive the Bentley.

It's like those dreams that you see an amazing dessert, open your mouth... and you wake up! kind of. In the same disappointing way.

 
At 4:53 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

you are a psycologists dream
i am an english teachers nightmeer

 
At 8:22 p.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

That is funny.

(both the dream and peters responce)

 
At 8:21 p.m., Blogger Big U said...

You have way better dreams than me. wow.

 
At 12:51 p.m., Blogger jSharky said...

Wow. Dreams can be really funny, eh? I just had one where it was like Poseidon meets X-men, but it was a theme park. And I was playing Wolverine and had to run through a building that was sinking into a lake and barricade a bunch of doors. Then I run into some people and one of them says "We'll have to leave some of the weaker ones behind." Then this other guy says "But I'm in love with someone." We all look at him with sympathy. Then he says "My hand" And holds it out in a strange and gnarled way "I'll have to hold it like this."
Maybe he was just trying to act.
Anywho, really funny dream.

 
At 12:18 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

last night i dremped i had returned to canada after being wrongfully incarsorated in a foren country for 16 years, and my entire family had been told i was dead after 6 months of me missing. i had spent all 16 years in a large room with a soft dirt floor and very little light. when i returned home i had to come to grips with that every aspect of my life was gone. everyone had "known" that i was dead for 15and 1/2 years. my boy was 20!
that dream sucked

also, update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home