Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Cow-Town

Well here I am in Calgary, back home as it were. It has been good to get back, though I think it will be better once I have a job. Luckily that will be soon. Right now I have some leads on a variety of jobs, from landscaping to being a porter in a hospital. Of course, I don't have any specifics quite yet, but in the next day or two I should get all of that info and should be able to work things out from there. And then I can get off of my lazy butt and work again.
It has been a while since I have had anything like a regular job. Even the year before I went to Germany was kind of odd. The job I had then was a bit irregular at times. And before that I was at the Sign Guys, which was an odd job as well. Y'know, now that I think about it, the last few years have been odd in my work life, even for me. But I guess a job's a job, eh?
Well, check back tomorrow when I'll have more news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home