Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ouch

Last night I tried to navigate the distance between my bedroom and my bathroom and back again without the lights on. I made it there, but on the way back I kicked the vacuum hard enough that it split my toenail and started my toe bleeding. Since I was going to bed and tired, I wrapped a kleenex around it to stop the bleeding and went to sleep. Today at work I was limping a bit because my toe was sore and a little swollen. Halfway through the day I managed to stub my toe on one of my co-worker's steel toed boots. I checked my sock a little later and it had evidence of fresh bleeding. Later, upon returning home from my small group, I kicked the vacuum again. Luckily this time it was more of a straight on kick so the blunt force trauma was spread out over most of my toes instead of concentrated on the one toe.
I moved the vacuum.

7 Comments:

At 7:45 a.m., Blogger Candace said...

Ouch!!!

 
At 1:47 p.m., Blogger Monty P said...

Don't move it! Throw it out! Who needs a vacuum anyway! It's not like you own the house! :D

 
At 3:45 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

also, turn on the honkin lights

 
At 6:19 p.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

The last time I kicked it, the lights were on

 
At 9:23 a.m., Blogger Monty P said...

Then open your eyes.

 
At 2:26 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

oh Darrell... in addition to turning on the lights, throwing out the vacuum and opening your eyes, I suggest wearing stilts.

 
At 4:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom's test comment.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home