Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Candians were the ones who killed Michael Wittmann*. That's right, the Canadians. Boo ya!

*Michael Wittmann was known as the Black Baron, the most feared German tanker in World War II. Yeah, I'd never heard of him before either, but I was bored and the History Channel hooked me with pictures of explosions and tanks, so I figured I'd watch it. The British had claimed that they killed him, but based on where Wittmann's tank was blown up and position of the Canadian and British tanks, it was evident that only the Canadians could have killed him. Wittmann was a very brave fighter, but he was very high up and important in the Nazis, so don't feel bad for him. Now go eat your vegetables.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

little typing means you were board enough to play with fonts
now go turn on msn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home