Thursday, May 21, 2009

Early to Bed...?

I normally work from 9:30 to 6:00. That means I don't have to get up until 8:30 in the morning. I'm fine with that. This week, I had a three day weekend (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) because of the May long weekend, so I usually slept in until 10, which was nice. And then I had to work at my usual time on Wednesday, which was fine. And then I worked at 7am today, which, since that is when the store opens, meant that I had to be there closer to 6:30 than to 7. It is a bit of a shock to the system to go from late slumber to early rising. I didn't get home until 11pm and then I definitely didn't go to bed right away, so it was a rather short night.
The weirdest part was that I didn't feel tired at all today until about a half hour ago (it is 10:00 now). Yet I often feel very tired when I get more sleep. Some days I just can't figure my body out.

Now go Grasp the Nettle.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 a.m., Blogger something witty said...

your body is sobbing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home