Thursday, May 07, 2009

AWOL

All right, I am updating Grasp the Nettle early this week because I am planning on taking my computer in to get de-FUBARed. It has been running really slow on me lately and having stupid errors, which could just be a Windows thing. Also, my email has been sending out massive amounts of stupid spam. I'm not sure if that is a computer issue as I am using hotmail and not something like Outlook Express (or whatever that mail program is) so nothing is really stored on my actual computer, I think. I'll be honest, I don't really know. Hopefully this will fix things so that I'm not sending out those messages anymore. If it doesn't fix it, then I will have to get a new email address, which is sad because I've had this one for more than ten years.
Ah well, either way, I'm sure my computer needs some fixin', so that will hopefully get done and I can have a computer that works normally (for a Windows product, anyway). But I don't know how long it will take, so I may be incommunicado for a while.
In the meantime, enjoy your weekly dose of Thunderfunk the Superchicken.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

a new e-mail? I don't know if I can handle this... reading your e-mail address in my little 'YC memory book' was one of the things that made me laugh anytime I read that book.

Besides, if you change it I'll have to memorize a new one. jeesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home