Monday, August 24, 2009

Newbie

I am getting a new manager at my store this week. One of our other stores has been without a manager for a few months, so they decided that my manager would be a good fit there and so off she went today. I have not met the new guy yet, but apparently he is pretty good.
I feel like I should be stressed about this, but I am not feeling that at all. There is nothing I can do, and I think I'm doing a good job (when I remember to lock the doors at night), so I don't have anything to worry about.
I just hope he doesn't come in with a chip on his shoulder and try to change everything. That would be nice.

Also, Fools of us All.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 a.m., Blogger Monty P said...

If he has a chip on his shoulder, just tell him off. Usually solves all the problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home