Monday, August 10, 2009

We camp good!

Well, just got back from my annual camping trip. It was some good times. We hung out in Banff, went to the hot springs, golfed, watched G.I. Joe (a silly yet entertaining movie), played games and just chatted. We may not be rugged campers, but that's not really the point now, is it? I think we all come away from this weekend feeling tired (from lack of sleep), but also rejuvenated and refreshed.
I do have to say, though, that as the only unmarried guy in a group of seven men, I think I should have had a bed to myself because I am not used to sharing a bed. Oh yeah, we were in a cabin this year, so there were three double beds (technically two double beds and a fouton couch thingy)(and an air mattress). I did not sleep well all weekend. I am going to go to bed now.
You, on the other hand, should probably read the next chapter of Fools of us All. I wrote it especially for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home