Sunday, April 24, 2005

Imminent. It's Imminent

So, for those of you who didn't know, I graduated yesterday. Kinda. Essentially, I had one class that I have to finish, but they did not tell me about it until the beginning of the semester. Because I had to work, I did not have time to take a class on campus, and since they were not offering the class online, I had to take it from another institute. Unfortunately, due to a series of unfortunate events, I was not able to start the class in time to actually finish it in time to technically graduate. However, they understood that I did all that I could and it was essentially their fault that things worked out as they did, so I was allowed to walk the stage as though I had graduated. Now graduation is over, and I still have a class to finish. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

grumble grumble BAD WORD!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home