Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Weird

Today I worked for nearly fourteen hours, but it was nothing too hard, so I don't really mind too much. It's weird, I quit working in restaurants partly (largely?) because it was mostly evening work and I worked alot and I was just tired of missing everything. But this job takes me out of town so I miss just as much, or even more, than I did with the restaurants, and I'm working more than I ever did, but I don't mind (for the most part). I don't really know why. But I'm not complaining. I am going to bed though.
G'night

2 Comments:

At 7:26 a.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

Glad to hear that you're enjoying it, even if you don't understand why.
When are you coming to Ontario?! I have cupcakes!

 
At 8:35 a.m., Blogger something witty said...

OH NO. THEY FINALLY GOT TO HIM. HE IS LOST FOREVER! (i want cupcakes)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home