Sunday, November 19, 2006

Here we go again

Well, away I go for a week in Lethbridge, putting up signs at Home Depot. Whoo. Actually I am looking forward to this, I haven't worked much the past couple weeks because, well, Home Depot can't get their act together. But it sounds like this particular time things are ready for us. Here's hoping.
Really, the only thing that I'm not looking forward to is the Christmas music. Hopefully the store will change it during the night, but it's not likely. They have a bad mix of Christmas music to play at Home Depot. I will probably let y'all know my feelings on Christmas music. But not today.
Now I must go. And AWAAAAAAYYYYYY!

4 Comments:

At 4:02 p.m., Blogger Kristine said...

Does the store CHristmas mix include "Mary's Boy Child" by Boney M? Always a classic.

 
At 2:34 p.m., Blogger jSharky said...

"The music seemed to come from..." a car!

That's how I hear it anyways...

 
At 11:06 a.m., Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

see, besides Jars Of Clay - Little Drummer Boy, they don't really play any good stuff like Boney M.

 
At 11:28 a.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

You're right Darrell, you're great at updating...I guess I just miss when you're out of town and don't get to read anything new *sigh*. Come back already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home