Saturday, November 04, 2006

Belgium

Well that could have gone better. I was feeling hungry because I hadn't eaten anything yet today, so I heated up some chili in the microwave and then sat at the computer to eat it (I don't actually have a table to eat at in my house, but I don't mind). I was holding it on my lap and went to move it, and one side of the bowl slipped out of my hand, spilling chili all over my lap. Very quickly it started to burn because it was still quite warm. Now I'm sitting here in a bathrobe because I don't have any other pants that I can wear - I'm down to one pair of jeans and one pair of pajama pants, and the PJs are already in the laundry. I guess I'll just have to tell myself that I'm just training to be Arthur Dent. Where's my towel?....

1 Comments:

At 10:59 a.m., Blogger jSharky said...

Ahh, I like chili. I actually warmed up to vegitarian chili after Kristine tried a recipe she found (the whole idea of having vegitarian meals is becoming less good food "for rabitts, that is" and more commonplace for me).
As for Arthur Dent, he's a funny character. I'd like to be distracted whilest falling and simply stop falling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home