Monday, March 05, 2007

Bond never dies!

Live and Let Die

Update: That was, without a doubt, the weirdest funeral procession I have ever seen.

Update: A man just died by being headbutted by a snake.

Update: Beards in the 70s were ugly. The sideburns, however, were truly inspiring!

Update: They just called Bond a honky. Can they do that?

Update: Okay, I just realised that we are looking at a full on 70s style disco-esque jargon. Dig, baby?

Update: Honky count - 2

Update: Dude's wearing a top hat, a tuxedo jacket, and a loincloth. It's not quite a traditional dinner look.

Update: This is the first girly-girl that has been in a Bond movie.

Update: The CIA must have been extremely desparate to have recruited this girl.

Update: He has his shirt off. The tradition continues.

Update: This guys sounds a bit like a black Brando.

Update: He just did a donut in a double decker bus.

Update: Jane "Dr. Quinn" Seymour was a Bond girl.

Update: Speedboats make very large explosions.

Update: Now some guys seem to be making love to a pole. That's, um, interesting.

Update: And now I am going to leave for a while. I'll continue when I return.


Update: I'm back. Didja miss me?

Update: The head-butting snake is back! Bond shot him, so it's okay.

Update: Crazy dancing laughing man is back! Yay! And he's dead.

Update: Somehow, James Bond has basically no scars. I'm impressed.

Update: Oh, by the way, your watch is also a small buzz saw. Sweet.

Update: He was exploded like a balloon.

Fin

1 Comments:

At 8:10 p.m., Blogger jSharky said...

Yup, I think that's the first one I saw. Or it's the last one I remember.
Anywho, the guy that blows up at the end was my favorite part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home