Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nuse

All right. Those of you who have been following my BLOG for a while will know that I like to type BLOG in all caps. I don't know why I do that, but I do. Something else you may remember is that I have had various stories started that I have let go for various reasons. Well, I decided to change that somewhat. I will not be putting stories up on this BLOG. Instead, I have started a new BLOG. It is called Grasp The Nettle. I will be updating it twice a week.
On Fridays I will be telling the life and times of Thunderfunk, the Superchicken. He is an evil genius who also happens to be a giant chicken. It is a humourous look at superhero stories, told from the point of view of the evil side.
On Tuesdays will be Fools of us All, the time travel story which I had going for quite some time. It tells the story of Caz, a girl from the future, and Spin, a man from our present who must unite to battle the evil corporations and fulfill the prophecy. But is there more going on than they know? You bet yer booty. I'm sorry. I'll never write that phrase again.
So check in tomorrow for part one of Thunderfunk the Chicken!
I will be keeping this BLOG as well to write out my random thoughts and ideas.
Oh yeah, and a special prize (okay, I don't have any prize in mind, but maybe something will come to mind, we'll talk) to the person who can tell me where the title of my new BLOG comes from.
Oh yeah, there is a link to the new BLOG on this BLOG (I called it Thunder Time's BLOG). Also, I created the new BLOG back in January but it wasn't feasible for me to start a regular update on it back then, so the first to posts were mostly just little reminders for myself. You can ignore them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home